These points contain all the thoughts, ideas, beliefs, emotions, and considerations you have stored.
This is an opportunity for you to let go of everything!
How many of the following apply to you?
- You’re tired all day, but when your head hits the pillow at night, your brain goes into overdrive, and you can’t sleep.
- You’re constantly exhausted or high on adrenaline – you can’t seem to relax into your life and achieve a happy “medium.”
- You’ve tried meditation, yoga, journaling, and more – but you can’t quiet your mind for long enough to feel the benefits, OR you’re finding it exhausting keeping up with all of these practices.
- You’ve tried every wellness practice on the block, and then some, and nothing seems to help you relax
Hundreds of thousands of people have used Access Bars to change many aspects of their body and their life, including sleep, health and weight, money, sex and relationships, anxiety, stress, and so much more.
Access Bars® can feel like hitting the delete button on your computer’s cluttered hard drive – only this time, you’re creating space in your brain.
Things like negative thought patterns, or that endless mental chatter keeping you awake at night, can be released and make space for the calm you’ve been seeking.
What does it feel like?
Having your ‘Bars run’ (receiving a session) is relaxing and peaceful; imagine the after-effects of a great massage or walk in nature.
At worst, that’s all you’ll feel!
At best, you can feel a sense of total ease, unlike anything else, that starts to change your whole life.
Kids and Teens
- The change your family has been looking for may be as easy as taking some time to relax and receive with Access Bars.
- After having their bars run, many children are happier, feel better, and have a much-improved performance at school and home.
- They tend to sleep with more ease, get along with peers better, get in less trouble, have more playdates, fewer tantrums, and outbursts, and when they do, they don’t last nearly as long.
- Times that used to be difficult – mornings, evenings, homework, chores – typically lose their charge and are much easier to manoeuvre.